Mimosa – Craft – Cultivated in house – NF Micro Lab (CO2 supplemented) – Craft
- Strain: Mimosa (Hand watered daily, hand trimmed to perfection)
- Grower: NF (in our lovely micro craft lab)
- Appearance/Terps: Medium size, VERY Dense buds, def on point for bud size and weight though there’s of course a bit of popcorn (mediums) Sticky/very light purple noticeable inside and out, but especially when you open the buds up! Beautiful red pistil colouration as well. Straight up citrus orange like taste with a floral aftertaste. Almost like you inhaled an orange. The orangey aftertaste lasts forever after a toke, as it is the more dominant flavour. Beautiful oil rings and white as hell ash when smoked in a zig zag standard paper.
Absolutely Caked in trichomes. This is some very good Cannabis and we’re extremely proud of it. This is our we’ve lost count of times time with this strain in our garden and it’ll be back for again
- Cure: Classic Burp the ball mason jar Cure – 8 weeks.
- Effects: Hits very very fast and hard. Great for Bed/relaxation. Great for pain relief. 100% white ash when burned in zig zag. Definitely night time cannabis. Don’t smoke this if you want to get anything done that day!
- flush – 2 weeks