Blackberry Hammer (Craft) – Cultivated in house (CO2 supplemented) – NF Microlab (Grow n double end 1000W Gavitas hps/ a mix of photontek 1000w leds.
- Strain: Blackberry hammer (Hand watered daily)
- Grower: NF (in our lovely micro lab)
- Appearance/Terps: Large and Medium, Dense buds, mostly larger to be fair. Sticky/Lighter purple/green with a beautiful orange pistil color as well. Straight up Gassy and grape and taste, like smell, Absolutely Caked in trichomes. This is one of our favourites we’ve grown lately
- Cure: Classic Burp the pyrex Cure – 3 weeks.
- Effects: Hits very very fast and hard. Great for Bed/relaxation. Great for pain relief. 90% white ash when burned in zig zag.
- flush – 3 weeks
There are no reviews yet.