Dolato – AAAA – Cultivated in house – NF Micro Lab (CO2 supplemented) – Craft
- Strain: Dolato (Hand watered daily, hand trimmed)
- Grower: NF (in our lovely micro lab)
- Bud Appearance/Terps: Medium size, medium Density buds, def on point for bud size and weight though;there’s of course a few small buds as well. Sticky/Forest green with an almost lilac purple noticeable inside and out, but especially when you open the buds up! Beautiful red pistil colour as well. Straight up skunky like taste with a kushy/diesel like aftertaste. This Indica Dom strain will have you feeling warm, tired, hungry and just overall in a good mood. You’ll be ready to sleep quite easily after smoking this Dolato. Beautiful oil rings and white as hell ash when smoked in a zig zag standard paper.
Absolutely Caked in trichomes. This is some very good Cannabis and we’re extremely proud of it.
- Cure: Classic Burp the ball mason jar Cure – 8 weeks.
- Effects: Hits very very fast and hard. Great for pain relief. 100% white ash when burned in zig zag papers.
- flush – 2 weeks