Pink Death Bubba – AAAA – Cultivated in house – NF Micro Lab (CO2 supplemented)
- Strain: Pink Death Bubba (Hand watered daily, hand trimmed to perfection)
- Grower: NF (in our lovely micro craft lab)
- Appearance/Terps: Medium size, VERY Dense buds, def on point for bud size and weight though there’s of course a bit of popcorn (mediums) Sticky/very light purple noticeable inside and out, but especially when you open the buds up!;beautiful orange pistil color as well. Straight up Gas like taste. Almost like you inhaled right out of the nozzle of the gas ⛽️ The gassy aftertaste lasts forever after a toke, beautiful oil rings and white as hell ash when smoked in a zig zag standard paper.
Absolutely Caked in trichomes. This is some very good Cannabis and we’re extremely proud of it. This is our first time with this strain in our garden but it’ll be back for sure!
- Cure: Classic Burp the ball mason jar Cure – 8 weeks.
- Effects: Hits very very fast and hard. Great for Bed/relaxation. Great for pain relief. 100% white ash when burned in zig zag. Definitely night time cannabis. Don’t smoke this if you want to get anything done that day!
- flush – 2 weeks
There are no reviews yet.